Abdul Malik Abbott
is an acrostic for ama.
On this page:
Who is Abdul Malik Abbott?
Abdul Malik Abbott is a cinematographer, screenwriter, film editor and film director.
- also known as Abdul Abbott, Abdul Abbot
- born in New York, child of Randy Abbott and Aisha Farid
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, cinematographer, film director, film editor, videographer
- read more about Abdul Malik Abbott (cinematographer)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdul Malik Abbott
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Director: Abdul Malik Abbott. Writers: Abdul Malik Abbott, Ernest “Tron” Anderson. Cinematographer: David Daniel. See also STATE ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdul Malik Abbott
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: