Abdul Rahman Munif
is an acrostic for arm.
On this page:
Who is Abdul Rahman Munif?
Abdul Rahman Munif: Abdel Rahman Munif was a Jordanian-born Saudi novelist. His novels include strong political elements and parodies of the Middle Eastern elite class.
- also known as Abdelrahman Munif, ʻAbd al-Raḥmān Munīf
- born on (82 years ago) in Amman
- nationality: Iraq
- profession: Novelist, writer
- died on (11 years ago) in Damascus
- read more about Abdul Rahman Munif (novelist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdul Rahman Munif
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: