On this page:
- Abdul Salam was the Chief Justice of the Taliban's Supreme Court.
- profession: Politician
- Abdul Salam is a Bahraini cricket player.
- nationality: Bahrain
- profession: Cricketer
- Abdul Salam is the father of Rudy Salam, Melani Kusuma, Roy Marten, Eri Salam, Ronny Salam and Chris Salam.
- Abdul Salam: Mullah Abdul Salam is a Taliban leader and was Taliban's "Shadow Governor" for Kunduz. He was arrested in Pakistan around February 2010.
There are other people with in their name, like Abdul Salam Arif, Abdul Salam Ameen, Abdul Salam Azimi, Abdul Salam Zaeef, M. A. Abdul Salam, Walid Abdul Salam, Abdul Salam Mumuni, Abdul Salam Sabrah, Abdul Salam al-Buseiri and many others.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdul Salam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael M. Gunter
ABDUL SALAM II (SHEIKH OF BARZAN) (c.
by John E. Jessup
Twelve days later, on 1 7 September, the prime minister attempted a coup against President Abdul Salam Arif, who was visiting Casablanca. The coup was defeated by the ARMENIAN SECRET ARMY FOR THE LIBERATION OF ARMENIA 39 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdul Salam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abdul Salam
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Issa Abdul Salam Abu Issa
Photo credit: World Economic Forum
- Mr & Mrs Abdul Salam, Heygate Estate
Just beyond this random portrait that's been left behind, someone is still sticking it out on the estate. The heating and hot water has now been turned off for the remaining tenants and they've been given Compulsory Purchase Orders to get out. Southwark Council has also given them offers on their properties way below the market value.
Photo credit: [email protected]!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdul Salam to see it in context!