Abdulhussain Abdulredha (actor)
Abdulhussain Abdulredha is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
On this page:
Who is Abdulhussain Abdulredha?
Abdulhussain Abdulredha, is a Kuwaiti actor, famous and prominent in Arab States of the Persian Gulf in particular.
- also known as Abdulhussain Abdulredha Mohammed Awad
- born on (75 years ago) in Sharq, Kuwait
- ethnicity: Arabs
- nationality: Kuwait
- profession: Actor
- parent of
- TV series:
- played Al Ostaz Khalifa in "AlHob AlKabeer"
- played Gasem AlTandeel in "AlTandeel"
- played 'bo Ali in "Habl Almawada"
- played Dawas Alaf in "AlHayala"
- played Toufan in "Diwan AlSabeel"
- played 'bo Habes in "Souq Almaqasees"
- played AlWaly Abo AlShogaa' in "Zamaan ElEskaafy"
- played 'bo Ali in "Marmar Zamany"
- played Rashed in "Lan Amshy Tareek AlAms"
- played 'bo Radh in "Kased Kheir"
- played Nooh in "Dars Khousousy"
- played Ateeg AlMesyan in "AlAtaweyya"
- played Hammood AlTawash in "AlAkdaar"
- played Hussein Ben Akool in "درب الزلق"
- played Faleh in "AlMakloof"
- "Hawer Zawer"
- played 'bo Meryaan in "A'elat 'bo Meryaan"
- played Aglah in "Aglah Wa Amlah"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdulhussain Abdulredha (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: