On this page:
- Abdullah a.k.a. Abdullah Abdullah is a politician in Afghanistan, serving as Chief Executive Officer of Afghanistan since September 2014. From October 2001 to April 2005, he served as the country's Foreign Minister. Prior to that he was a senior member of the Northern Alliance working as an adviser to Ahmad Shah Massoud. He also worked as a doctor of medicine during the late 1990s.
- read more about Abdullah Abdullah
- Abdullah was a Trakehner horse ridden by Conrad Homfeld. He has won many international titles in the sport of show jumping, and is considered by some to be the best Trakehner ever to compete in the show-jumping ring. Abdullah was inducted into the United States Show Jumping Hall of Fame in 2009.
- Abdullah a.k.a. Şehzade Abdullah: Sehzade Abdullah was the third child of Suleiman the Magnificent and Hürrem Sultan. He died at the age of three because of a deadly disease. He was born in 1523 in Topkapi Palace, the Ottoman Empire, and died in 1526 in Istanbul.
- read more about Şehzade Abdullah
- Abdullah a.k.a. Abdullah Ejaz is a Pakistani male model and television actor and comedian.
- read more about Abdullah Ejaz
- Abdullah was the leader of the Qara'unas and the ruler of the Chagatai ulus. He was the son of Amir Qazaghan.
- child of Amir Qazaghan
- died in (657 years ago)
- Abdullah was the father of Avicenna.
- parent of Avicenna
- Abdullah is the brother of Khushboo.
- Abdullah a.k.a. Abdullah Ibn-Daood is a musical artist.
- read more about Abdullah Ibn-Daood
There are other people with in their name, like Abdullah Ado, Abdullah Ali, Abdullah Gül, Eve Abdullah, Joe Abdullah, Mir Abdullah, Zin Abdullah, Abdullah Alam, Abdullah Aman, abdullah avcı and many others.
Abdullah was a metal band formed in 1998 by Jeff Shirilla who was quickly joined by Al Seibert on guitar, the group released the EP "snake lore" in 1999 on their own label, Rage of Achilles Records, followed soon after by their self-titled second album through Meteor City Records.
- genre: Gothic rock
- albums: "Demo #1", "Abdullah", "Graveyard Poetry", "Worship", "Snake Lore"
- Abdullah a.k.a. Abdulla is a fictional character from the 1970 film White Sun of the Desert.
- read more about Abdulla
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1980 film Abdullah.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2012 film Wadjda.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1978 film Atithee.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from 120.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Don.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2006 film Aadhi.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1990 film His Highness Abdullah.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1980 film The Enemy.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2000 film A Preface.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1991 film Mookkillarajyathu.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1962 film Ek Musafir Ek Hasina.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2005 film Achuvinte Amma.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2007 film Clear Cut, Simple.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2011 film The Arab, The Camel, and P. Madhavan Nair.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1978 film Anjane Mein.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2011 action film Valley of Wolves: Palestine.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2008 film Ramchand Pakistani.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1992 film Aadhaaram.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from anime tv series Time Travel Tondekeman.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2011 short film Road to Peshawar.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1919 film Flame of the Desert.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2013 film Hog's Tooth.
- Abdullah is a film character from the 1981 film Diva.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2008 film White Girl.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2010 Turkish film Eşrefpaşalılar.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 2006 film Babel.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1934 film Chu Chin Chow: Special Edition: Original Restored Version.
- Abdullah is a fictional character from the 1996 film The Ghost and the Darkness.
- Abdullah is a fictional film character.
"Abdullah" is a 1980 Indian Bollywood film that was directed by Sanjay Khan. The film starred Raj Kapoor, Sanjay Khan, Zeenat Aman and Danny Denzongpa, with Sanjeev Kumar and Farida Jalal in minor roles. The story was written by George Marzbetuny, and Kader Khan wrote the dialogues.
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Urdu Language
- producer: Sanjay Khan
- art direction by Manzoor
- written by George Marzbetuny & Kader Khan
- based on a story by George Marzbetuny
- Zeenat Aman as Zainab
- Danny Denzongpa as Khaleel
- Raj Kapoor as Abdullah
- Mukri as Trader
- Sanjay Khan as Emir-e-Rajasthan Sheikh Mohammed Al Qamal
- Bob Christo as Magician
- Sanjeev Kumar as Ameer
- Parveen Babi
- Mehmood Ali as Ahmed
- Rajeev Bhatia as Krishna
- Nazir Hussain as Blind man
- Jezebel as Dancer
- Kader Khan as Military Officer
- Dheeraj Kumar
- Sujit Kumar as Jamal
- Leela Mishra as Yashoda's mother-in-law
- cinematography by V. Gopi Krishna
- edited by M. S. Shinde
- music by Rahul Dev Burman
- costume design by Sonia
- genres: Family, Action Film, Drama
- released in (36 years ago)
- award: - Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor nomination for Raj Kapoor
"Abdullah" is a musical album of Abdullah.
- released on (15 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abdullah
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Commerce with the Universe (2013)
Africa, India, and the Afrasian Imagination by Gaurav Desai
despite the fact that, as Kulsum is quick to note, Abdullah is a coastal Muslim and not a Gikuyu, suggests that the middleclass Indian households of Nairobi care little about the distinctions between black Africans.
by Sylvia Ojukutu-Macauley, Ismail Rashid
Contributors Ibrahim Abdullah is a historian who specializes in colonial.
by Michael J. Cohen
25, Abdullah refers to the Arab ...
The Strength of Stones (2014)
by Thomas Preisser
As you pointed out, King Abdullah is a reasonably liberal man, but as we move through the younger generation of princes, we cannot be sure whether they will be liberal or conservative. “In the case of the Ministry of Interior, a very powerful ...
The Saturday Evening Post (1911)
Abdullah is a tenant of Kiloussi Big Harem Bey, who, being a grand pasha of the khedivial family, maintains oriental magnificence at Cairo. Wash is renting some land this year from Colonel Swampwood, on Panther Lake Plantation. Old Joe ...
The Three Sons of Abraham (2013)
Interfaith Encounters Between Judaism, Christianity and Islam by Jacques B Doukhan
” About the authors Ismail Abdullah is an associate professor in The grace of forgiveness 213.
Enneagram 2.0 by Jens Becker
Character Analysis Abdullah ( Character 9) Abdullah is a modest, humble ...
VOCABULARY FOR SJK (C) SCHOOLS.. YEAR 3. 3 nian ji
Synonym : conceal Antonym : reveal IMI 13 AOs© Sejter Chinese : £ £ BM : penjual Sentence : Mr Abdullah is a fruit seller. Plural : sellers Antonym : buyer Chinese BM Sentence Synonym 11 Hungry „ •• s .. •• lapar The workers are hungry after ...
by Ooi Keat Gin
ABDULLAH AHMAD BADAWI, DATO' SERI • 5 tory Ministry, Abdullah subsequently entered the cabinet holding a number of portfolios, including education and defense. As a result of the UMNO leadership struggle of 1987, Abdullah was ...
by Robert D. Burrowes
AL-AHMAR FAMILY AND SHAYKH ABDULLAH IBN HLJSAYN Al.—Al-"lMAR ' 23 of the Sanhan tribe, a lesser tribe in the...
by Ronald Bruce St John
Mukhtar Abdullah al-Qarawi (Mukhtar Abdullah Gerwy; Mukhtar Abdullah al-Kirwi ) Capt. Abdel Menin al-Houni (Abdul Moniem Taber al-Huny; Abdul Munim al- Tah al-Huni) Capt. Mustafa al-Kharuubi (Mustapha Karauby; Mustapha Kharuby; ...
Encyclopedia of the Novel (2014)
by Paul Schellinger
1357 Abdullah bin Abdul Kadir, 1248 ...
The Encyclopedia of the Arab-Israeli Conflict: A Political, Social, and Military History [4 volumes] (2008)
A Political, Social, and Military History by Spencer C. Tucker, Priscilla Roberts
General Essays Introduction Overview of the Arab-Israeli Conflict Entries Aaronsohn, Aaron Aaronsohn, Sarah Abbas, Abu Abbas, Mahmoud Abd al-Hadi, Awni Abdel-Rahman, Omar Abdulhamid II, Sultan Abdullah, King of Saudi Arabia ...
Encyclopedia of Terrorism (2012)
by Peter Chalk
INDIVIDUALS Abbas, Abu Abdel—Rahman, Omar Adams, Gerry Adel, Saif al— Amir, Yigal Arafat, Yasser Asahara, Shoko Atef, Mohammed Atta, Mohamed Ayyash, Yahya Azhar, Masood Azzam, Sheikh Abdullah Yussuf Baader, Andreas ...
by Philip Mattar
The triangular relationship among Emir Abdullah ibn Husayn of Transjordan ( later king of Jordan), the Zionists, and the Palestinians is only one thread in the complex web that makes up the ARAB- ISRAELI CONFLICT, but its importance ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdullah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abdullah
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Yamaha WaterCraft
Photo credit: subactive_photo
Photo credit: kaeru.my
Photo credit: arkad83
Photo credit: AlBargan
- Model: Abdullah M.
Photo credit: ozan şenol
- Abdullah Sparring
Photo credit: familymwr
- Abdullah Darwish
Al Kharaitiyat's Abdullah Darwish celebrates a goal.
Pic by Vinod Divakaran...
Photo credit: Doha Stadium Plus
- Abdullah Abdulrahman
Al Kharaitiyat's Abdullah Abdulrahman gestures during a Qatar Stars League match.
Pic by AK Bijuraj...
Photo credit: Doha Stadium Plus
- Abdullah Pekel
Photo credit: minciusodas
View more pictures about Abdullah Haroon.
Video language resources about Abdullah
Click on an item to play that video:
- Abdullah Meaning
Video shows what Abdullah means. . It is a common Islamic name that is favored because it indicates servitude and humility before God. According to a hadith, ...
- The Meaning of Shafa'ah According to Mawlana Shaykh Abdullah Al-Fa'iz Ad-Dagistani
Oct 26, 2013 Shaykh Hisham Kabbani One verse of Holy Quran is enough for you and your whole ancestors to go to Paradise. "BE Just". Seeking peace.
- Detailed explanation of the first verse of Surah Fatiha - Maulana Abdullah Patel
Short discourses delivered by Maulana Abdullah Abdussamad Patel at Masjid Umar, Gloucester.
- Explanation of Verse 9 of Surah Al-Israa By Shaykh Abdullah Abdur Rahman Al Ghudayan
"Verily This Quraan guides to that which is most Just and right" Explanation of Verse 9 of Surah Al-Israa . Delivered on September 25th, 2004. Al-Allaamah ...
- Imam Raouf M Abdullah The Meaning of Ramadan
- Meaning Of Words - Immortal Ghosts - Yala Abdullah & Steve Brooker
- Definition of One Ummah Edited Version Abdullah Mubarak
- Explanation of Aameen - Maulana Abdullah Patel
- Abdul Majeed Abdullah Noun El Hawageb
- A Description of the Prophet's Fast - Ustadh Abdullah Misra
Ustadh Abdullah Misra: The Prophet's (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) Fast Ustadh Abdullah Misra is an instructor at SeekersGuidance. At age 18, Ustadh Abdullah ...
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day in Bangladesh. by Hasan Abdullah Towhid
Celebrating International Mother Language Day in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Recorded by Hasan Abdullah Towhid.
- Sarah Abdullah Rashmi at International Mother Language Day Event 2010, Tokyo- Shob Kota Janala
Dance performance of Sarah Abdullah Rashmi at International Mother Language Day Event 2010,Tokyo, Japan held on Feb 21, 2010. - Shob Kota Janala Khule ...
- Islamic New Nasheed - Prayer by Khalid Abdullah ( In Kurdish Language )
- Testimoni Peserta 'Workshop Body Language Untuk Wanita' - Puan Shiema Abdullah
See also the pronunciation examples of Abdullah!
Quotes about Abdullah
So when I had to make a decision whether I would like to do honors degree course in Islamic studies and Malay studies too, so I thought Islamic studies would be good. (Abdullah Ahmad Badawi)
more quotes about abdullah...
Scrabble value of A1B3D2U1L1L1A1H4
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdullah to see it in context!