Abdullah II of Jordan
On this page:
Who is Abdullah II of Jordan?
Abdullah II of Jordan: Abdullah II ibn al-Hussein is the King of Jordan. He ascended the throne on 7 February 1999 upon the death of his father King Hussein. King Abdullah, whose mother is Princess Muna al-Hussein, is a member of the Hashemite family.
- also known as Abdullah II ibn al-Hussein
- born on (53 years ago) in Amman, child of Princess Muna al-Hussein and Hussein of Jordan
- nationality: Jordan
- religion: Sunni Islam, Islam
- profession: Politician
- Marriage with Queen Rania of Jordan since
- parent of
- written work: "Our Last Best Chance"
- official website: www.kingabdullah.jo
Printed books with definitions for Abdullah II of Jordan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Fighting Suicide Bombing (2007)
A Worldwide Campaign for Life by Israel W. Charny
King Abdullah II of Jordan is a leader representing the quest for peace. An intriguing description is given, no less than by the father of the Wall Street Journal reporter, Daniel Pearl who was captured and beheaded by Al-Qaeda in Pakistan in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdullah II of Jordan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdullah II of Jordan to see it in context!