On this page:
"Abdullajon" or Abdulladzhan, ili posvyashchaetsya Stivenu Spilbergu is a 1991 Uzbek science fiction comedy film directed by Zulfiqor Musoqov. Abdullajon is the first Uzbek science fiction film and is considered by many critics, filmmakers, and fans to be the greatest Uzbek film made in post-Soviet Uzbekistan.
- also known as Abdulladzhan, or Dedicated to Steven Spielberg; U.F.O. Boy Abdulladzhan; Abdulladzhan, ili posvyashchaetsya Stivenu Spilbergu
- countries: Soviet Union, Uzbekistan
- languages: Uzbek language, Russian Language
- director: Zulfikar Musakov
- production design by Khamza Kadzhikulov
- written by Zulfikar Musakov & Rikhsivoy Mukhamedzhanov
- cinematography by Talgat Mansurov & Vyacheslav Shin
- edited by Roziya Merganboyeva
- music by Mirzalil Makhmudov
- genres: Science Fiction, Comedy
- released on (24 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdullajon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3D2U1L1L1A1J8O1N1
The value of this 10-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abdullajon for some fun with words!