On this page:
- Abdur-rahim a.k.a. Abdur Rahim: Sir Abdur Rahim, KCSI, sometimes spelt Abdul Rahim, was a judge and politician in British India, and a leading member of the Muslim League. He was President of the Nikhil Banga Praja Samiti from 1929 to 1934 and of the Central Legislative Assembly of India from 1935 to 1945.
- born in (148 years ago)
- profession: Judge
- died in (63 years ago)
- written works: "The principles of Muhammadan jurisprudence according to the Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i and Hanbali schools"
- Abdur-rahim a.k.a. Abdur Rahim: Mohammed Abdur Rahim is a Bangladeshi cricketer, born in Rajshahi. He is also known by the nickname of Hira. Rahim has never played first-class cricket, and his single appearance at List A level came in the 2000-01 season, when he appeared for Rajshahi Division against Biman Bangladesh Airlines at Savar. He was dismissed for a second-ball duck.
- Abdur-rahim a.k.a. Abdur Rahim, a baker from Khowst, is a citizen of Afghanistan who was held in extrajudicial detention in the United States Guantanamo Bay detainment camp, in Cuba.
There are other people with Abdur-Rahim in their name, like Shareef Abdur-Rahim.
Abdur-rahim a.k.a. Abdur Rahim, known as a Mawlana, was a bangladeshi Islamic scholar and well known politician in South Asia and the first promoter of the Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami.
- born on (97 years ago) in Pirojpur District
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abdur-Rahim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abdur-Rahim to see it in context!