On this page:
Who is Abe Lyman?
Abe Lyman was a popular bandleader from the 1920s to the 1940s. He made recordings, appeared in films and provided the music for numerous radio shows, including Your Hit Parade.
- also known as Lyman, Abe; Abe Simon; Abe Lyman and His Orchestra; Abraham Simon
- born on (118 years ago) in Chicago
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- member of musical group Abe Lyman's Orchestra
- died on (58 years ago) in Beverly Hills
- read more about Abe Lyman (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abe Lyman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Anthony Slide
Among the most notable were those of Ben Bernie, Mike Riley, Joe Venuti, Teddy King, Abe Lyman, Tommy Dorsey, Henry Busse, Isham Jones, Lou Breese, Anson Weeks, Glenn Miller, Frankie Masters, Al Donahue, and Eddie Delange.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abe Lyman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ABE LYMAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abe Lyman!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abe Lyman for some fun with words!