On this page:
Definition of the noun Abebaiodacus
What does Abebaiodacus mean as a name of something?
Abebaiodacus is a genus of Tephritidae, described by Munro in 1984.
- synonym: genus Abebaiodacus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Diptera
- family: Tephritidae
Phrases with Abebaiodacus
Phrases starting with the word Abebaiodacus:
- Abebaiodacus fuscatus f. angolanus
- Abebaiodacus fuscatus f. euchlorus
- Abebaiodacus fuscatus f. restrictus
Phrase ending with the word Abebaiodacus:
Other phrases containing the word Abebaiodacus:
- Form Abebaiodacus Fuscatus F. Angolanus
- Form Abebaiodacus Fuscatus F. Euchlorus
- Form Abebaiodacus Fuscatus F. Restrictus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abebaiodacus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3E1B3A1I1O1D2A1C3U1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abebaiodacus to find many related words and phrases!