Abel Raises Cain
is an acrostic for arc.
On this page:
"Abel Raises Cain" is an unprecedented glimpse into the life and bizarre career of Alan Abel, the notorious media prankster who has made a name for himself several times over with stunts that are just ridiculous enough to be believable, especially to a media that feeds on salacious stories. In this loving portrait of an eccentric father, Alan's daughter, Jenny, takes the audience on a roller coaster ride through the myriad of elaborate hoaxes and schemes that Abel pulled off over the years, all of which were designed to provoke, amuse and make people question everything that they see, hear or read.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Jeff Hockett & Jenny Abel
- producer: Jenny Abel
- written by Jeff Hockett & Jenny Abel
- starring: Alan Abel
- cinematography by Jeff Hockett & Jenny Abel
- edited by Jenny Abel & Jeff Hockett
- music by Alan Abel
- genres: Documentary film, Indie film, Culture & Society, Biographical film, Media studies
- released in (11 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abel Raises Cain
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abel Raises Cain for some fun with words!