Abel Salazar (actor)
On this page:
Who is Abel Salazar?
Abel Salazar was a Mexican actor, producer, and director. He appeared in 70 films between 1941 and 1989.
- also known as Abel Salazar García
- born on (97 years ago) in Mexico City
- nationality: Mexico
- profession: Film director, actor, film producer
- parent of Rosa Salazar Arenas
- died on (19 years ago) in Cuernavaca
- "The Three Garcias"
- "The Return of García"
- "Capullito de alhelí"
- "Satan's Five Warnings"
- "La Vírgen morena"
- played Pablo Villanova in "La visita que no tocó el timbre"
- played Roberto in "Del can-can al mambo"
- played Pablo in "La miel se fue de la luna"
- played Pablo in "Canasta uruguaya"
- played Inspector Toledo in "La Cabeza viviente"
- played Visconde Alberto de Morcef in "The Count of Monte Cristo"
- played Alberto García in "Quiéreme porque me muero"
- played Pablo Barba in "Yo quiero ser hombre"
- played Roberto in "Café de chinos"
- films produced:
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abel Salazar (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abel Salazar for some fun with words!