On this page:
Who is Abhakara Kiartivongse?
Abhakara Kiartivongse: Admiral Prince Abhakara Kiartivongse, Prince of Chumphon,, was the 28th child of King Chulalongkorn His familiar other names, Sadej Tia or Doctor Phon or Prince of Chumphon, will command deep respect from Thai people from navy officers to rural villagers. He spent his early years studying Naval warfare in England.
- also known as Abhakara Kiartiwongse; Admiral Prince Abhakara Kiartivongse, Prince of Chumphon
- born on (135 years ago) in Bangkok, child of Chulalongkorn
- parent of Aditya Dibabha Abhakara
- died on (92 years ago) in Chumphon
- buried in Royal Cemetery at Wat Ratchabophit
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abhakara Kiartivongse
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: