On this page:
- Abhilash is an actor, writer and screenwriter.
- profession: Writer, actor, screenwriter
- read more about Abhilash (actor)
- Abhilash a.k.a. Joshiy Abilash is the son of Joshiy.
- read more about Joshiy Abilash
- Abhilash is a fictional character from the 2002 film Vasanthamalika.
- Abhilash is a fictional character from the 2006 film Prajapathi.
- Abhilash is a fictional character from the 2008 film Minnaminnikoottam.
- Abhilash is a fictional character from a 2013 film Red Wine.
- Abhilash is a fictional character from the 2013 film Bad Milo.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abhilash
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A trilingual Dictionary being a comprehensive lexicon in English, Urdú and Hindí, exhibiting the syllabication, pronunciation and etymology of English words, with their explanation in English, and in Urdú and Hindí in the Roman characters (1865)
nawáw, pravritti, sil wá prakriti, chalí sneh wá abhilash.
by Sunggyu Lee
Rao, Abhilash Vijayan, and Charanya Varadarajan 2231 ...
Accompanied by a Reversed Dictionary, English and Hindustani by Duncan Forbes
3% wraft&TR an abhilash, m. indifference, absence of desire. an-abhilāshi, indifferent. s. A3) anubhav or anubhau, m. comprehension in the mind, judgment, conjecture, experience, result, consequence. s. [guessed. s. *:43' wipin anubhut ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abhilash
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abhilash
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Abhilash
EFL-University: Abhilash and P K Abdu Rabb
Recently, Kerala Education Minister Sri. P K Abdu Rabb visited EFL-U to start off campus in Kerala. The proposal started during the former Vice-Chancellor ...
Scrabble value of A1B3H4I1L1A1S1H4
The value of this 8-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abhilash to find many related words and phrases!