On this page:
- "Abhinetri" is a 1970 Hindi film produced and directed by Subodh Mukherjee. The film stars Shashi Kapoor, Hema Malini, Nirupa Roy, Nazima, Asit Sen and Deb Mukherjee. The music composed by Laxmikant Pyarelal, includes the song "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa " by Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar, besides hit Lata Mangeshkar solo "O Ghata Sanwari" .
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Subodh Mukherjee
- art direction by Shanti Dass
- written by Samir Ganguly, D.N. Mukherjee, Subhash Mukherjee, Ehsan Rizvi, Subodh Mukherjee
- cinematography by N.V. Srinivas
- edited by V.K. Naik
- music by Laxmikant–Pyarelal, Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma
- genres: Family, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (45 years ago)
- "Abhinetri" is a film, directed by Satish Pradhan.
- "Abhinetri" is a film, directed by Amar Ganguly.
- language: Oriya Language
- genres: Drama, Family
- released in (50 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abhinetri
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A-Devo by Amaresh Datta
Abhinetri (The Actress), Amadabata (The untrodden Path), Malajanha (The dead Moon) and Pratibha ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abhinetri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3H4I1N1E1T1R1I1
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABHINETRI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abhinetri!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abhinetri for some fun with words!