On this page:
Who is Abhirami?
Abhirami is an Indian film actress, who has acted in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films.
- also known as Abirami, Divya Gopikumar, Abhrimai
- born on (31 years ago) in Thiruvananthapuram, child of Gopikumar and Pushpa
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, model
- Marriage with Rahul since
- played Annalachmi in "Virumandi"
- played Priya in "Vaanavil"
- "Middle Class Madhavan"
- played Lakshmi in "Samudhiram"
- played Mythili Ramakrishnan in "Charlie Chaplin"
- played Maheswari in "Karmegam"
- played Geethu in "Njangal Santhushtaranu"
- "Millennium Stars"
- played Aisha in "Samasthanam"
- played Anamika in "Dosth"
- "Melevaryathe Malakhakkuttikal"
- played Radha in "Cheppave Chirugali"
- played Chandra in "Raktha Kanneeru"
- played Shilpa Mary Cherian in "Pathram"
- played Swapna in "Sradha"
- played Kavitha in "Megasandesam"
- played Dr. Nalini Nambiar in "Apothecary"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abhirami (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ABHIRAMI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abhirami!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abhirami to find many related words and phrases!