On this page:
- Abi a.k.a. Abhishek Bachchan is an Indian film actor, producer and occasional playback singer.
- read more about Abhishek Bachchan (actor)
- Abi a.k.a. Abigail Rogan, known mononymously as Abigail, is an English television character actress who emigrated to Australia in 1968 and became one of Australia's significant sex symbols of the mid-1970s. She was educated in France. Her mother was a Ceylonese of Dutch Burgher/Eurasian ethnicity. Abigail came to Australia when she was given the post to appear as the female lead in There's a Girl in my Soup in Perth.
- read more about Abigail (actress)
- Abi a.k.a. Abimana Aryasatya is an Indonesian actor. Previously, he became known in public as Robertino. For personal reasons, he changed his name to Abimana.
- read more about Abimana Aryasatya (actor)
- Abi a.k.a. Abijeet Duddala is an Indian film actor. He made his debut as the narrative main lead "Srinu" in the film Life Is Beautiful directed by Sekhar Kammula in the year 2012.
- read more about Abijeet Duddala (actor)
- Abi a.k.a. Abigail Edmonds is a British canoeist that was chosen to represent Great Britain at the London 2012 Olympics.
- read more about Abigail Edmonds
- Abi a.k.a. Abigail Booth is the sister of Douglas Booth.
- read more about Abigail Booth
- Abi is a Biblical name meaning "my father" and can refer to God. Abi is the name given in 2 Kings 18:2 to the mother of Hezekiah, king of Judah. The name translates as "my father," and is probably a shortened version of the name. The parallel verse in 2 Chronicles 29:1 gives this name as Abijah, which means "Yah is my father.
- Abi a.k.a. Alberto Battocchi is a boom operator.
- read more about Alberto Battocchi
- Abi a.k.a. A. Sirokh A is a film producer.
- read more about A. Sirokh A
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2004 film Frágil.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2004 drama film Souli.
- Abi is a fictional character from the television series Ghost Slayers Ayashi.
- Abi a fictional character from the 2011 TV series Cinta Sejati.
- also known as Bagas
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2006 film Kusthi.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2007 film Delhii Heights.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2006 film Cinta Pertama.
- Abi is a fictional character from 2010 drama film Raama Raavanan.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2008 film Eden Lake.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2012 film Wild.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2012 horror film Evidence.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2006 film Special Ed.
- Abi is a fictional character from the 2013 film Pensé Que Iba A Haber Fiesta.
- Abi is a fictional film character.
Abi a.k.a. Abilene Regional Airport is a public airport three miles southeast of Abilene, in Taylor County, Texas. It is within the Abilene city limits and owned and operated by the City.
- also known as Abilene Airport
- part of United States of America
- official website: www.abilenetx.com/Airport
- Abi a.k.a. Abidji Language: Abidji is a language of uncertain classification within the Kwa branch of the Niger–Congo family. It is spoken in Ivory Coast.
- also known as Abiji
- Abi a.k.a. Abé Language: Abé is a language of uncertain classification within the Kwa branch of the Niger–Congo family. It is spoken in Ivory Coast.
- read more about Abé Language
- Abi is a software.
- Abi is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Critical Limb Ischemia (2016)
Acute and Chronic by Robert Dieter, Raymond A. Dieter, Jr, Raymond A. Dieter, III, Aravinda Nanjundappa
Ankle-Brachial Index The ankle-brachial index (ABI) is a simple, noninvasive test that can be used in most clinical settings to establish a diagnosis of PAD [1, 3]. The ABI is a ratio of the ankle systolic blood pressure to the brachial blood ...
by Jonathan Gleadle, Jordan Li, Tuck Yong
ABI is a symptom-independent, non-invasive and cost-effective method of detecting PAD. ABI is calculated by...
The ABI is a strong marker of cardiovascular disease and is predictive of cardiovascular events and mortality.
by Christopher D. Lloyd
ABI is a symptom-independent, non-invasive and costeffective method of detecting PAD. ABI is calculated by dividing the higher of the posterior tibial or dorsalis pedis artery systolic pressure in the one leg and the higher of the right and left ...
Peripheral Vascular Disease (2004)
Basic Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches by George S. Abela
Key Points The ankle-brachial index (ABI) is an excellent initial screening test for high-risk asymptomatic patients and for patients with symptoms of intermittent claudication. Exercise ABI is a more useful diagnostic tool for evaluation of ...
by Michel E. Safar, Michael F. O'Rourke, Edward D. Frohlich
ABI is a widely used measure of lower extremity atherosclerotic burden given its noninvasive nature, simplicity, and relatively low...
ABI is an Oyster-Bay, NY-based technology think tank and consultancy that offers expert advice and research on wireless, broadband and emerging technologies. Details can be found at www.alliedworld.com. Base Station Semiconductor ...
by Cornelius T. Leondes
ABI is an option for patients who have no intact auditory nerves and thereby cannot benefit from the cochlear implant. More than 650 ABIs (approximately 600 by Cochlear Corp., the 173.
by Dolfi Herscovici, Jr.
The ABI is a ratio of the ultrasound doppler systolic blood pressure measured at the ankle (dorsalis pedis or posterior tibial) to the highest measured systolic brachial blood pressure. The ABI is falsely elevated, due to calcified noncompressible ...
A Practical Guide to Management by Gregory C Fanelli
The ABI is a fast and reliable test with relatively no associated morbidity to the patient. The ABI is measured with the use of a Doppler ultrasound probe by measuring the systolic pressure in the affected leg at a level just proximal to the ankle ...
by Paul Jansma
Second, ABI is an intervention centered around 'activities1 that may be routine, planned, or child-initiated. To the contrary, TPBI is ...
by Leslie M. Scoutt
12–14 ABI The ABI is an objective test that can be used as a screening tool in ...
by Catherine C. Goodman, Kenda S. Fuller
The ABI is a simple, inexpensive, and noninvasive tool that correlates well with angiographic disease severity and functional symptoms. It is well established as an independent predictor of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality.150,196 Blood ...
by Marco Sievers
Michael is an intelligent, studious and geeky adolescent, while Abi is a clumsy, naïve and slightly dim-witted student. Rodger is an optimistic, good-natured and sometimes over-enthusiastic person, and Alfie is an extremely slow and weird ...
by Eric E. Bouhassira
ankle brachial index (ABI), and limb salvage. Painfree walking or distance walked has also been used to indicate improvement in tissue perfusion, facilitated by neocollateralization, or the growth of new ...
by Joseph John Freeman, David Johns
ABI>. Abaft, ad. ao anaty sambo fa no- riana. (mem' In. Abandon, r, c. mahafnvj mandao. Abandoned, part, fetv, avela, ilao- Zi.nH, ratsi indrindra. Abanduntm-nt, «. famoizarin, fao- daovana, f.irnelana. Al>nse, », a. mampidina, mauetrv, j m;miia .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Chang'r
Photo credit: jamesnaruke
Photo credit: DarienGS
Photo credit: 23am.com
Counting calories, or something like that.
Photo credit: James Dennes
Photo credit: the_matt
Photo credit: Abi Zackin - Dave Cohen
Photo credit: robfry2000
Photo credit: the_matt
Photo credit: Richardjo53
Photo credit: remysharp
Photo credit: sunpig
la perrita loca de la familia
Photo credit: leivajd
- Abi Rae Superstar.
Photo credit: Abi Zackin - Dave Cohen
Videos about Abi
Click on an item to play that video:
- Abi Meaning
Video shows what Abi means. A diminutive of the female given name Abigail, currently used as a full given name in Scotland.. Abi Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Abi & Hannah's version of the meaning "Homie"
- The Amber Trust: Music is Abi's language
- Abi trying to speak the english language.
14 and cant say simple words!
See also the pronunciation examples of Abi!
SIGN LANGUAGE WITH ABI
Video created with the Socialcam app...
Quotes about Abi
During civil disturbance adopt such an attitude that people do not attach any importance to you - they neither burden you with complicated affairs, nor try to derive any advantage out of you. (Imam Ali-Ibn-Abi-Talib)
more quotes about abi...
Scrabble value of A1B3I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Abi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abi to see it in context!