On this page:
Definition of the noun Abies guatemalensis
What does Abies guatemalensis mean as a name of something?
Abies guatemalensis is a species of Abies.
- synonyms: species Abies guatemalensis / Abies guatemalensis jaliscana / variety Abies guatemalensis jaliscana
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Tracheophyta
- class: Pinopsida
- order: Pinales
- family: Pinaceae
- genus: Abies
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Abies guatemalensis is a kind of Abies.
Phrases with Abies guatemalensis
Phrases starting with Abies guatemalensis:
- Abies Guatemalensis Rushforthii
- Abies Guatemalensis Guatemalensis
- Abies Guatemalensis Ixtepejiensis
- Abies guatemalensis var. jaliscana
- Abies guatemalensis var. guatemalensis
Phrase ending with Abies guatemalensis:
Other phrases containing Abies guatemalensis:
- Variety Abies Guatemalensis Longibracteata
- Variety Abies Guatemalensis Var. Jaliscana
- Subspecies Abies Guatemalensis Longibracteata
- Variety Abies Guatemalensis Var. Guatemalensis
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abies guatemalensis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gerry Bowler
The native pine, the pinabete(Abies guatemalensis), isan endangered species because the growing demand of urban residents for a Western-style Christmas tree has pushed it to the brink of extinction and threatened an ecological disaster in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abies guatemalensis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abies guatemalensis to find many related words and phrases!