On this page:
- Abigail Rogan, known mononymously as Abigail, is an English television character actress who emigrated to Australia in 1968 and became one of Australia's significant sex symbols of the mid-1970s. She was educated in France. Her mother was a Ceylonese of Dutch Burgher/Eurasian ethnicity. Abigail came to Australia when she was given the post to appear as the female lead in There's a Girl in my Soup in Perth.
- also known as Abigail Rogan, Abi, Abiigail
- born on (68 years ago) in London, child of Joachim Rogan
- nationality: Australia, United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, character actor
- Marriage with Adrian Wright since
- TV series:
- film written: Alvin Rides Again
- Abigail is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- filmography: played Nasty black lady in "Zimbabwe"
There are other people with in their name, like Abigail Chu, Abigail Sin, Abigail Bond, Abigail Good, Abigail Hawk, Abigail Hunt, Abigail Isom, Abigail Jain, Abigail Lane, Abigail Lenz and many others.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abigail (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abigail to see it in context!