On this page:
Who is Abigail Fillmore?
Abigail Fillmore: Abigail Powers Fillmore, wife of Millard Fillmore, was First Lady of the United States from 1850 to 1853.
- also known as First lady Abigail Fillmore
- born on (217 years ago) in Stillwater
- nationality: United States of America
- Marriage with Millard Fillmore between and (27 years and 2 months)
- parent of
- died on (162 years ago) in Washington, D.C. of pneumonia
- buried in Forest Lawn Cemetery
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abigail Fillmore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abigail Fillmore to find many related words and phrases!