On this page:
Who is Abigail Folger?
Abigail Folger: Abigail Anne Folger was an American socialite, volunteer, civil rights devotee, and member of the prominent Folger family. She was the great-granddaughter of J. A. Folger, the founder of Folgers Coffee.
- also known as Abigail Anne "Gibby" Folger
- born on (72 years ago) in San Francisco, child of Peter Folger and Ines "Pui" Mejia
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Social worker, socialite
- Domestic partnership with Wojciech Frykowski until
- died on (46 years ago) in Los Angeles of assassination, homicide
- buried on (46 years ago) in Holy Cross Cemetery
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abigail Folger
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of White Power (2000)
A Sourcebook on the Radical Racist Right by Jeffrey Kaplan
Abigail Folger, Voytec Frykowski, and Steve Parent. The Tate killings were quickly followed by the slayings of Leno and Rosemarie LaBianca. The motivations for these killings have been hotly debated. To Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecuting ...
by Louis J. Palmer, Jr.
The victims were Sharon Tate, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca, Gary Hinman, Steve Parent, Abigail Folger, Voityck Frykowski, Jay Sebring, and Donald Shea. The Manson Family were followers of Charles Manson. Authorities estimate that, at ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abigail Folger
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abigail Folger for some fun with words!