On this page:
Who is Abigail Folger?
Abigail Folger: Abigail Anne Folger was an American socialite, volunteer, civil rights devotee, and member of the prominent Folger family. She was the great-granddaughter of J. A. Folger, the founder of Folgers Coffee.
- also known as Abigail Anne "Gibby" Folger
- born on (72 years ago) in San Francisco, child of Peter Folger and Ines "Pui" Mejia
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Social worker, socialite
- Domestic partnership with Wojciech Frykowski until
- died on (46 years ago) in Los Angeles of assassination, homicide
- buried on (46 years ago) in Holy Cross Cemetery
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abigail Folger
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Lewis
These killings, the so-called Tate Homicides or Tate Murders, took the lives of Abigail Folger, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abigail Folger
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abigail Folger for some fun with words!