Abigail Hopkins (actress)
On this page:
Who is Abigail Hopkins?
Abigail Hopkins: Abigail Rhiannedd Hopkins is an English singer-songwriter, actress and theatre director. She was born in Putney, London and is the daughter of the actor Anthony Hopkins and his former wife, Petronella Barker.
- also known as Abigail Rhiannedd Hopkins, Abigail Harrison
- born on (47 years ago) in Putney, child of Anthony Hopkins and Petronella Barker
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, theatre director, singer-songwriter, composer, film score composer
- albums: "Smile Road", "Blue Satin Alley", "The Memoirs of an Outlaw"
- filmography: played Housemaid in "The Remains of the Day"
- official website: www.abigailhopkins.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abigail Hopkins (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: