On this page:
- Abigail Williams was one of the initial accusers in the Salem witch trials of 1692, which led to the arrest and imprisonment of over 150 supposed witches.
- born on (335 years ago)
- Abigail Williams was the adopted daughter of Bob Monkhouse.
- Abigail Williams is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Abigail Williams (actress)
Abigail Williams is an American black metal band, originally from Phoenix, Arizona, but now based in Los Angeles. Since their formation in 2004, the group has suffered near-constant changes to their line-up. The band even disbanded in 2007 for a short time before reforming and writing their debut full-length album. Shortly after an eight-week tour in support of their debut full-length album In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns, vocalist Ken Sorceron would become the only original member remaining.
- genres: Symphonic black metal, Deathcore, Metalcore, Death metal, Melodic death metal, Black metal
- albums: "In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns", "Legend", "Gallow Hill", "In the Absence of Light", "Becoming"
- official website: www.myspace.com/abigailwilliams
- Abigail Williams is a fictional character on the American TV soap opera As the World Turns. She was played by Emmy Rossum as a child, and Kristina Sisco as a teenager. She is a former resident of Oakdale. Sisco returned to As the World Turns on July 30, 2010 before it ended in September.
- Abigail Williams is a fictional character from the 2010 film The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abigail Williams
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Acting for Young Actors (2006)
The Ultimate Teen Guide by Mary Lou Belli, Dinah Lenney
In Arthur Miller's The Crucible, Abigail Williams is a liar, willing to condemn innocent neighbors as witches ...
by Rosemary Guiley
Salem Witches 301 along with mary Walcott, Abigail Williams, Ann Putnam, Jr. and mercy Lewis all claimed that the witches' specters tortured them, urging them to sign the Devil's book and drink victims' blood. During the interrogation, Abigail ...
by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
Shefalls victim to Abigail Williams, the troublemakingniece of Tituba's white mistress,the invalid wifeof the ReverendSamuel Parris. Petry uses the slave's dilemma asa commentary onsexism, religious fanaticism, and racism.Clouding the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abigail Williams
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Abigail Williams
Jennifer Murray - Abigail Williams
Photo credit: Timville
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abigail Williams to see it in context!