On this page:
Abigor is an Austrian black metal band formed in 1993.
- also known as Abigor (band)
- genres: Black metal, Heavy metal, Industrial metal
- albums: "Ash Nazg", "Verwüstung / Invoke the Dark Age", "Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom) / Orkblut - The Retaliation", "Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom)", "Opus IV", "Apokalypse", "Supreme Immortal Art", "Origo Regium: 1993-1994", "Structures of Immortality", "Channeling the Quintessence of Satan", "In Memory...", "Satanized (A Journey Through Cosmic Infinity)", "Fractal Possession", "Lux Devicta Est", "Moonrise", "Shockwave 666", "Time Is the Sulphur in the Veins of the Saint - An Excursion on Satan's Fragmenting Principle", "Verwüstung / Invoke the Dark Age // Opus IV", "Quintessence", "Leytmotif Luzifer: The 7 Temptations of Man", "Supreme and Immortal Is the Art of the Devil"
- official website: www.abigor.at
- Abigor is a fictional character from the 2007 film Ghost Rider.
- Abigor is a fictional character from the 2013 animation film To Hell and Back.
Abigor is a Duke of Hell in the service of Baalzebul, in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
Phrases with Abigor
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abigor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Palm Oil (2015)
Production, Processing, Characterization, and Uses by Oi-Ming Lai, Chin-Ping Tan, Casimir C. Akoh
Roland Doye Abigor is a Research ...
by Theresa Bane
Variations: ABIGOR, ELIGOR The eighteenth century Grimoire ofPope Hon- orius tells us that Abigar is a grand duke and one of the eighteen named subordinate spirits. Un- rivaled in combat, this non-corporeal demon has the ability to predict ...
Know Your Enemy. Learn His Strategies. Defeat Him! by Kimberly Daniels
Abigor A monstrous demon. abominable snowmen A race of giants ...
From Abraxas to Zoar by Claude Lecouteux
alias Marthim, Pursan alias Curson, Eligor alias Abigor, Loray alias Oray, Valefar alias Malaphar, Morax alias ...
Dictionary of Mysticism (2015)
by Frank Gaynor
Abigor:In demonography, the name ofa powerfuldemon, highranking inthe infernalempire. Abominable snowmen:A legendary race ofsuperhuman giants, hostile to man, inhabiting the snowy slopes of the Himalayas. Abracadabra: A magic ...
by Lewis Spence
Abigor Abishai. Abou-Ryhan Abra Mean Abracadabra Abraham the Jew .... Abraxas Abred ........ Absolute Abyssum Acherat Achmet ....... Aconce (Jacques) ... . Adalbert Adam (Book of the Penitence of) Adam (L'Abbe) ..... Adamantius Addanc of ...
by Theresa Bane
mythologies which are said to be in a fallen state of Grace: Aatxe, Abaddon, Abaros, Abezethibou, Abigor, Acaos, Achas, Adirael, Adramelech, Agares, Agniel , Ahrimanes, Akibeel, Akikel, Alastor, Aldebaran, Alexh, Allocen, Amand, Amane, ...
The Encyclopedia of Angels (2004)
by Rosemary Guiley
Eligor (Abigor) One of the FALLEN ANGELS and 72 spirits of SOLOMON. Eligor is a duke who appears as a goodly knight carrying a lance, pennon, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abigor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3I1G2O1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABIGOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abigor!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abigor to find many related words and phrases!