On this page:
Definition of the noun Ablabys
What does Ablabys mean as a name of something?
Ablabys is a genus of Tetrarogidae, described by Kaup in 1873.
- synonyms: genus Ablabys / Ambliapistus / genus Ambliapistus / Amblyapistus / genus Amblyapistus / Parocosia / genus Parocosia / Platypterus / genus Platypterus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Scorpaeniformes
- family: Tetrarogidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Ablabys
Phrases starting with the word Ablabys:
Phrase ending with the word Ablabys:
Other phrases containing the word Ablabys:
- species Ablabys binotatus
- species Ablabys taenianotus
- Species Ablabys Taenionotus
- species Ablabys macracanthus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ablabys
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of Owa (2014)
A Language of the Solomon Islands by Greg Mellow
Synanceia verrucosa, Ablabys taenianotus, Taenionotus triacanthus, Rhinopias aphanes ngatangataqaro Stonefish Synanceia ngaufaganata Moses Snapper, Ehrenberg's Snapper, Blackspot Snapper, Onespot Snapper. Lutjanus ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ablabys
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ablabys
Click on an item to view that photo:
Cockatoo Waspfish - Ablabys taenianotus
Photo credit: prilfish
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of A1B3L1A1B3Y4S1
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ablabys to find many related words and phrases!