On this page:
"Able Edwards" is a 2004 film directed by Graham Robertson. Able Edwards follows the clone of a Walt Disneyesque entertainment mogul created to revive the glory days of his deceased predecessor's corporation. In the process of restoring reality entertainment to a synthetic, virtual world, the clone realizes he has yet to live as his own man.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Graham Robertson
- music by Michael Suby
- genres: Science Fiction, Black-and-white, Parody, Indie film, Experimental film, Comedy, Drama
- released in (11 years ago)
- official website: ableedwards.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Able Edwards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Keith M. Booker
film Able Edwards, and the relatively big-budget Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Increases in the power of computer hardware and the sophistication of computer software continue to enable steady improvement ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Able Edwards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Able Edwards for some fun with words!