Able to appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- No sibling able to hate let a hotel bag nil bison.
- Tip a motel ball at a fish; tap paths if at all able to map it.
On this page:
"Able To" a.k.a. "Able To.." is a book by Neil Orts.
Phrases with Able to
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Able to
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Story of Jim's Group by Jim Penman
' Why we were able to is a question with a number of answers. It was certainly not because ...
The Gentlemlen's Lexicon; Or, A Pocket Dictionary, Containing Nearly Every Work in the English Language (1835)
Being Also Particularly Adapted to the Use of Academies and Schools by William Grimshaw
Not agree able to reason ; exorbitant, s. un reasonableness: adv. unreasonably. UNRECLAIM'ED. adj.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Able to
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Able to
Finally able to relax.
Finally able to relax.
Photo credit: Justin August
Video language resources about Able to
Click on an item to play that video:
- Anime Explanation of How The Shimadzu Family First Were Able to Make Canons in Kagoshima, Japan
The Shimadzu Family was the lording family of the Satsuma region, known as Kagoshima today. They were the first in Japan to invent away to make canons.
- 45 E ABLE TO TOO+ADJECTIVE ABILITY OBLIGATION -SBS TV A
- Jamillah Mantilla - It's imperative that you are able to speak the language of business
Jamillah Mantilla discusses the reasons she chose the Rutgers University School of Business - Camden Professional MBA program. Her reasons include the ...
- Heather Villeneuve on not being able to get Healthcare Job over Language Issues
People / Canadian citizens should NOT "have to move" or "have to learn French" (a language that is only 4-6% of the population outside of the "province" of ...
- Watch Parrots pick up your language and able to talk
Parrot's tongue is not much like yours . But Watch your language ! the bird can pick up many words from you.
- Being able to speak a language is no picnic,,.
- ARTICULATE (v.) to pronounce distinctly (adj.) able to employ language clearly
- Not able to edit or delete description of number field
See also the pronunciation examples of Able to!
Quotes about Able to
At the end of our time on earth, if we have lived fully, we will not be able to say, "I was always happy". Hopefully we will be able to say, "I have experienced a lifetime of real moments, and many of them were happy moments." (Barbara De Angelis)
Anagrams of ABLE TO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Able to!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Able to to see it in context!