On this page:
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 2011 film Reasons of the Heart.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 1965 film Five Thousand Dollars on One Ace.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 1987 film Law of Desire.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 2003 film Killing Words.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 2003 film The End of a Mystery.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 1978 film Blindfolded Eyes.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 2001 film Mine Alone.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 1982 film Relasyon.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 2002 film Mondays in the Sun.
- Abogado is a fictional film character.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 1975 film Darker Than Night.
- Abogado is a fictional character from the 2014 film Wild Tales.
- Abogado is a fictional character in the 1958 film The Empty Star.
- Abogado a.k.a. Salvador Castro is a fictional character from the 1955 film Red Fish.
- read more about Salvador Castro
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abogado
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ser. A.-F.] by Elihu Root, United States
The abogado is a defending lawyer. There are no distinct titles for civil and criminal lawyers. The duties of the notary lawyers include the searching of titles, drawing up of deeds, etc. They draw up, in fact, all kinds of documents; every kind of ...
abogado procesalista, abogado litigante absurdo, disparate, contrasentido acción, demanda o proceso de desahucio aceptación. abandono de tierra abandonment of land abandono de una acción judicial, sobreseimiento nonsuit a case, ...
Multilingual Law Dictionary (1979)
by Lawrence Deems Egbert, Fernando Morales Macedo
abogado (m) principal Fälschung (f) Hauptankläger (m) 1594. counterfeiter 1583. counsel for the defense ; defense contrefacteur ...
ABOGADO Lawyer or attorney-at-law. — 120 Phil 729.
Containing Also an Addendum, Giving the Results of Subsequent Study, Research and Discovery to the Present Time, and a Self-pronouncing Dictionary by Albert Gallatin Mackey, Charles Thompson McClenachan
El Abogado Christiano Ilustrado, Mexico. Boletin del Sob. Cap. Tenoch, Mexico. Boletin Masonica, monthly, Mexico. La Esperanza, City of Mexico. La Cadena de Union, Vera Cruz, Mexico. El Heraldo Mexicano, Saltillo, Mexico. El Diario del ...
Handbook of the Global Trade Community Includes 21 Key Appendices by Edward G. Hinkelman
de admision temporal attachment Beschlagnahme saisie incautacion, embargo attorney Rechtsanwatt avocat abogado, letrado, representante. abogado attorney in fact (power of attorney) Vollmacht pouvoir de representation poder notarial ...
by Robert Hendrickson
abogado The Spanish word for lawyer; still ...
Du Moulin to Franklin
|Escribela |El Doctor Don Pedro de Estrada, y Escovedo,|Racionero de la Santa Iglesia Cathedral de Mexico, Abogado de | presos, y del Real Fisco del mesmo Tribunal.|Ofrecela|Al Illvstrissimo, y Reverendissimo Señor,|Don Iuan de Mañozca ...
by Emanuel Strauss
buen abogado, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abogado
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Abogado
Paseos por el Barranco del Abogado
Photo credit: jmerelo
Video about Abogado
Video shows what abogado means. Counsel; advisor; councilor; barrister.. abogado pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary.
See also the pronunciation examples of Abogado!
Quotes about Abogado
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'abogado"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1B3O1G2A1D2O1
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Abogado to learn how to say it correctly!