On this page:
- Definition of the adjective Aborted
- Definition of the verb Aborted
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aborted
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aborted
- Photos about Aborted
- Video language resources about Aborted
- Quotes about Aborted
- Scrabble value of A1B3O1R1T1E1D2
- Anagrams of ABORTED
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective Aborted
What does Aborted mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Brought forth prematurely.
- [biology] Rendered abortive or sterile; undeveloped; checked in normal development at a very early stage; as, spines are aborted branches.
Definition of the verb Aborted
What does Aborted mean as a doing word?
- past of abort
Aborted is a Belgian death metal band that formed in Waregem, in 1995. The group comprises vocalist, founder, and only constant member since the band's inception, Sven de Caluwé, guitarists Danny Tunker and Mendel Bij De Leij, bassist J.B. Van Der Wal, and drummer Ken Bedene. The band members of Aborted are from Belgium, The Netherlands and the United States. Aborted has released eight studio albums, two EPs and one live performance video album.
- genres: Deathgrind, Death metal, Brutal death metal, Goregrind, Technical death metal
- albums: "The Necrotorous Chronicles", "The Purity of Perversion", "Engineering the Dead", "Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done", "The Haematobic EP", "The Archaic Abattoir", "Slaughter & Apparatus: A Methodical Overture", "Strychnine.213", "Eructations of Carnal Artistry", "The Splat Pack", "Coronary Reconstruction", "The Auricular Chronicles", "Global Flatline", "Created to Kill", "Aborted / Christ Denied", "The Necrotic Manifesto"
- official website: www.goremageddon.be
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aborted
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of toxicology (2005)
Dib-L] by Philip Wexler, Bruce D. Anderson
The aborted fetuses present with widespread hemorrhages and edema, as well as a yellowish discoloration of the fetal conjunctiva and splenomegaly. The classic histopathology includes the presence of eosinophilic intranuclear inclusion ...
As Amended Through April 2010 by Barry Leonard
an aborted takeoff. Also called barricade; emergency barrier. See also aircraft arresting system. aircraft arresting cable — (*) That portion of an aircraft arresting system which spans the runway surface or flight deck landing area and is engaged ...
Encyclopedia of Prehistory (2001)
Volume 6: North America by Peter N. Peregrine, Melvin Ember, Human Relations Area Files, inc
The Early Paleoindian artifact assemblage includes broken fluted bifaces, aborted fluted-point preforms, and a variety of broken or worn unifacially flaked- stone tools (Tankersley 1995). With the exception of a single projectile point fragment ...
Published in conjunction with the Human Relations Area Files by Peter N. Peregrine, Melvin Ember
The Early Paleoindian artifact assemblage includes broken fluted bifaces, aborted fluted-point preforms, and a variety of broken or worn ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aborted
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aborted
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Aborted
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Aborted!
Quotes about Aborted
Scrabble value of A1B3O1R1T1E1D2
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABORTED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aborted!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aborted to see it in context!