On this page:
"About Adam" is a 2000 British-American-Irish romantic comedy film written and directed by Gerard Stembridge. The screenplay focuses on the effect a seductive young man has on four siblings.
- countries: United Kingdom, United States of America, Republic of Ireland
- language: English Language
- producers: Anna J. Devlin & Marina Hughes
- executive producers: Rod Stoneman, David Aukin, Trea Leventhal, Harvey Weinstein, David M. Thompson
- production design by Fiona Daly
- art direction by Susie Cullen
- written by Gerard Stembridge
- casting by John Hubbard, Ros Hubbard, Laura Rosenthal
- cinematography by Bruno de Keyzer
- edited by Mary Finlay
- music by Adrian Johnston
- costume design by Eimer Ni Mhaoldomhnaigh
- genres: Romantic comedy, Romance Film, Indie film, Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- tagline: He came. He saw. He conquered. One sister at a time.
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (13 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for About Adam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Roderick Flynn, Patrick Brereton
ABOUT ADAM O 3 antee of work was the basis upon which Ardmore's construction was predicated. Although the RKO deal apparently fell through within a few years, Abbey stage productions did constitute a sizeable number of the films made ...
by Stanley Newman, Daniel Stark
cast: Toni Colette, Hugh Grant, Rachel Weisz About Adam (2001 film) cast: Kate Hudson, Frances O' Connor ...
A Century of Musicals in Black and White: An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans (1993)
An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans by Bernard L. Peterson Jr.
Musical Drama about Adam Clayton Powell, Jr.” Book by °June Tansey (Mrs. Richard Ahlert). Music and lyrics by °Richard Ahlert. Focuses on the forces which contributed to the fall from power of the flamboyant Harlem congressman and its ...
Encyclopedia of Ethics: P-W (2001)
by Lawrence C. Becker, Charlotte B. Becker
Works about Adam Smith Campbell, T. D. Adam Smith's Science of Morals. London: Allen and Unwin, 1971. Harman, Gilbert. "Moral Agent and Impartial Spectator." Lawrence: Lindley Lecture, University of Kansas, 1986. Lindgren, ). Ralph.
by Orlando O. Espín, James B. Nickoloff
There are, however, two distinctively Muslim beliefs about Adam. First, Muslims accept that Adam sinned against God by eating the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, but they reject the Christian belief that this act caused all subsequent ...
by E. A. Livingstone
Traditional theology has utilized the Scriptural statements about Adam in its doctrine of humanity and its relation to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for About Adam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about About Adam
It's All About Adam
Photo credit: evanrudemi
Quotes about About Adam
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of About Adam to see it in context!