On this page:
- also known as Fifty - Nothing, Fifty-nothing
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Maria Biemiak, Martin A. Gottlieb, Drew Pillsbury, Ian Toporoff, Thomas Johnston
- written by Drew Pillsbury, Martin A. Gottlieb, Thomas Johnston
- Wendie Malick as Kate
- Jessalyn Gilsig as Jessica
- Martin Grey as Adam
- Drew Pillsbury as Jon
- John Rundall as Waiting Room Man
- Joyce Renly as Waiting Room Wife
- Victor McCay as Doctor
- Anne-Marie Johnson as Erin
- Alyssa Coates as Receptionist
- Garrett Strommen as Dan
- Audrey Wasilewski as Becca
- Rebecca Field as Michelle
- Tony Marquina as Skinny's Bouncer
- Victor Bohy as Waiter
- Kathleen Noone as Peggy
- Miriam Flynn as Nancy
- Patrick McKee as Bartender
- Steve Hytner as Larry
- Michaela McManus as Alix
- Stephen Dorros
- Sandy Dorros
- Dame Smokey Windchime as Porn Voice
- Stuart Davis as Slow Golfer #1
- Bruce Nation as Slow Golfer #2
- cinematography by Keith J. Duggan
- edited by Thomas Johnston
- genres: Coming of age, Comedy, Male bonding, Buddy film, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on
- official website: www.fiftynothing.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for About Fifty
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Commercial Dictionary (2004)
Containing the Present State of Mercantile Law, Practice, and Custom by Joshua Montefiore
Wanderers of the tribes of Bilexis and ChoBaws on Bayou Crocodile, which empties into the Teche, about fifty souls. " In the OpeJousas, to the NfW. of Atacapas. Two villa ges. of Alabama's in the centre of the district near the church, ...
by Joshua Montefiore
-Wanderers of the tribes of Bilexis and Choctaws on Bayou Crocodile, which empties into the Teche, about fifty souls. " In the Opelousas, to the N.W. of Atacapas. Two villages of Alibamas in the centre of the district near the church, consisting ...
Containing a Description of the Several Counties, Towns, Villages, Settlements, Roads, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks, and Springs, in the State of Indiana by John Scott, James Scott
It is surrounded by an extensive body of rich, level land; and contains, at this time, about fifty inhabitants, and has a tavern, two stores, and several mechanics. Posey, an extreme south-western county, bordering on the Wabash and Ohio rivers.
by Josiah CONDER (Editor of “The Patriot.”.)
A south-south-west wind which blows in Egypt, at intervals, during about fifty days of March and April, and is much dreaded for its fiery blasts. It is of the same description as the samiel or simoom. KAMTSCHATKA.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for About Fifty
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about About Fifty
One Of About Fifty Big Yellow Thrones
Photo credit: Kyle Taylor, Dream It. Do It.
Quotes about About Fifty
From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents.
From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks.
From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality.
From fifty-five on, she needs good cash. (Sophie Tucker)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of About Fifty to see it in context!