About Us: The Dignity of Children
On this page:
"About Us: The Dignity of Children" is a 1997 documentary directed by Merle Worth.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Lesley Karsten
- executive producers: Fred Berner, Jeffrey D. Jacobs, Debra Reynolds
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (18 years ago)
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Program nomination for Elaine Frontain Bryant, Fred Berner, Jeffrey D. Jacobs, Lesley Karsten, Debra Reynolds & Tracy A. Mitchell
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for About Us: The Dignity of Children
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kathleen Fearn-Banks, Anne Burford-Johnson
ABOUT US: THE DIGNITY OF CHILDREN. (ABC, 29 March 1997.) Oprah Winfrey hosted this show celebrating children who struggled to survive in a troubled world. Study guides were sent to schools all over the United States by the Children's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for About Us: The Dignity of Children
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: