On this page:
"Above Freezing" is a 1998 drama film written and directed by Frank Todaro.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Dolly Hall & Robert Fernandez
- executive producers: Frank Scherma & Jon Kamen
- production design by Stacey Tanner
- art direction by Mark Helmuth
- written by Frank Todaro
- casting by Gabriela Leff
- cinematography by Joe DeSalvo
- edited by Thom Zimny
- music by Raymond Loew
- costume design by Catherine Marie Thomas
- set decoration by Karen Hartmann
- genres: Screwball comedy, Comedy, Drama
- released in (17 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Above Freezing
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dennis R. Heldman
Above freezing, concentration does not change, and so only temperature need be considered. Below about 20°F the relative change in concentration of the unfrozen aqueous phase is small, and so temperature is again the only significant ...
by Dr. Stephen H. Schneider, Dr. Michael Mastrandrea, Terry L. Root
is just above freezing while the ground is frozen. This type of event would be short-lived unless there were cooling of the air above the ground.
The Encyclopedia of Middle East Wars: The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts [5 volumes] (2010)
The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts by Spencer C. Tucker
Huge temperature variations can occur within hours, however, ranging from well below freezing to well above freezing. In the north of the country winters are uniformly cold and snowy, with snow covering the ground for two to three months per ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Above Freezing
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Above Freezing
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Above Freezing to see it in context!