On this page:
Who is Abraham Bass?
Abraham Bass was an English cricketer known as 'the father of Midland cricket'. He played first-class cricket for the North in 1840 and 1841 and for Nottinghamshire in 1843.
- also known as the father of Midland cricket
- born on (211 years ago) in Burton upon Trent, child of Michael Thomas Bass, Sr. and Sarah Hoskins
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Cricketer
- Marriage with Margaret Jane Lloyd since
- parent of Roger Bass
- died on (133 years ago) in Winshill
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abraham Bass
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Or a Complete Account, Historical, Practical, and Descriptive, of Hunting, Shooting, Fishing, Racing, and Other Field Sports and Athletic Amusements of the Present Day by Delabere Pritchett Blaine
Abraham Bass, a gentleman who, not contented only with the annual matches with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abraham Bass
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abraham Bass for some fun with words!