On this page:
Who is Abraham Foxman?
Abraham Foxman: Abraham Henry Foxman is a Soviet-born American lawyer. He is the National Director of the Anti-Defamation League and a survivor of the Holocaust.
- also known as Abraham Henry Foxman; Фоксман, Авраам
- born on (75 years ago) in Baranovichi, child of Joseph Foxman and Helen Foxman
- ethnicity: Poles
- nationality: United States of America, Russia
- religion: Judaism, Catholicism
- Marriage with Golda Bauman
- written works: "Never again?", "The Deadliest Lies", "Jews and Money: The Story of a Stereotype"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abraham Foxman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Jewish spokesmen such as the Anti-Defamation League's Abraham Foxman and the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Rabbi Marvin Hier expressed concern that the film would depict the Jews as crucifiers of Christ and reinvigorate pre–Vatican II ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abraham Foxman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Abraham Foxman to see it in context!