Abraham J. Twerski
On this page:
Who is Abraham J. Twerski?
Abraham J. Twerski: Abraham Joshua Twerski is an American Hasidic rabbi, a scion of the Chernobil Hasidic dynasty, and a psychiatrist specializing in substance abuse. He is a son of Grand Rebbe Jacob Israel Twerski of Hornosteipel of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Dvorah Leah Twerski.
- also known as Abraham Twerski
- born on (85 years ago) in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Marquette University
- profession: Rabbi
- written works: "Addictive Thinking and the Addictive Personality", "Living each week", "It happens to doctors, too", "The clergy and chemical dependency", "Rebbes and Chassidim", "Successful relationships", "Visions of the Fathers", "The thin you within you", "Lights Along the Way - Mesillas Yesharim", "Let Us Make Man", "Depression & Recovery", "Self Improvement?-I'm Jewish!", "The first year of marriage", "Angels don't leave footprints", "Seek sobriety, find serenity", "Not just stories", "When do the good things start?", "Dear Rabbi, Dear Doctor", "Addictive Thinking: Why Do We Lie to Ourselves?", "From Pulpit to Couch", "Twerski on spirituality", "The Spiritual Self", "Waking up just in time", "Happiness and the Human Spirit", "Ten steps to being your best", "The Zeide Reb Motele", "Como Ganar La Batalla Del Peso Con Autoestima", "I didn't ask to be in this family", "Growing each day", "The shame borne in silence", "Smiling Each Day", "I'd like to call for help, but I don't know the number", "That's not a fault--it's a character trait", "Like yourself* *and others will, too", "It's not as tough at home as you think", "Simchah", "Who says you're neurotic?", "Substance-abusing high achievers", "Wisdom each day", "Cuando Empezaran a IR Bien Las Cosas?", "The enemy within", "Four Chassidic masters", "A taste of nostalgia"
- official website: www.abrahamtwerski.com
Printed books with definitions for Abraham J. Twerski
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Yom Kippur Readings (2010)
Inspiration, Information, Contemplation by Dov Peretz Elkins
Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski is a psychiatrist who specializes in substance abuse, and is author of dozens of books on Judaism and psychology. Dr. Andrew Weil is director of the Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abraham J. Twerski
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: