On this page:
- Abraham Smith was a footballer who played in The Football League for Portsmouth. He also played for Mansfield Town.
- born on (105 years ago) in Mansfield
- Abraham Smith is an actor.
- also known as Abe Smith
- profession: Actor
- read more about Abraham Smith (actor)
- Abraham Smith is an author.
- born in (59 years ago)
- written works: "Whim Man Mammon", "Comfort one another", "Fighting with the Text"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abraham Smith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Bible in the Third Millennium by Robert M. Fowler, Edith Blumhofer, Fernando F. Segovia
Abraham Smith is an ordained National Baptist USA ...
Dictionary of the United States Congress, containing biographical sketches of its members, etc (1859)
by Charles LANMAN
Abraham Smith, . James Bradley, . John Chesnut, . William Barnett. FOURTH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION —1801. Tnonas Jennnson and AARON Buns having . OIIBOONi-l 1. Francis Deakins, 4. 2. John Gilpin, 6. 3. George Murdock, 6. William ...
Comp. as a Book of Reference for the American People
Abraham Smith, Delaware. John R, Plater, 1. Francis Deakins, 2. John Gilpin, 3. George Murdock, William Nimmo, 1. Nathaniel Wilkinson, 2. David Saunders, Maryland. 4. John Roberts, 6. John Lynn, 6. John Eccleston, Virginia. 8. John Taylor ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abraham Smith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abraham Smith for some fun with words!