On this page:
- Abraham Spector is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Abraham Spector is a 1971 Guggenheim Fellow in Social Sciences.
- education: PhD at New York University, graduated in
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Social Sciences, US & Canada (Political Science)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abraham Spector
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Patrick Hanks, Richard Coates, Peter McClure
Abraham Spector, tobacco cutter, born in Russia, in Census 1901 (Whitechapel, Middx); Hyman Spector, cigarette maker, born in Russia, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abraham Spector
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ABRAHAM SPECTOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abraham Spector!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abraham Spector for some fun with words!