On this page:
- "Abrakadabra" is a 1994 adventure, comedy and fantasy film written by Amado Lacuesta and Jett C. Espiritu and directed by Jett C. Espiritu.
- "Abrakadabra" a.k.a. "Dogra Magra" is a 1987 film directed by Toshio Matsumoto.
- read more about Dogra Magra
- "Abrakadabra" a.k.a. "Abracadabra" is a 1957 animated short film from Yugoslavia, directed by Dušan Vukotić.
- read more about Abracadabra
- "Abrakadabra" on Mikko Kuustosen vuonna 1992 julkaistu studioalbumi.
- artist: Mikko Kuustonen
- released in (23 years ago)
- "Abrakadabra" is an album by Nicole.
- released on (16 years ago)
- award: - Echo Award for Best National Rock/Pop Female Artist nomination for Nicole
- "Abrakadabra" is a musical single of NäkemysEro.
- released on
- "Abrakadabra" is a musical album of Hex.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Abrakadabra" is a musical album of Lexy & K-Paul.
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abrakadabra
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Munayem Mayenin
Above: uPor, uPre, uPreDi Abracadabra: zaDumonTro, abrakadabra. Abrasion: camrha cEsi zaowa, Abrasive: ABoDro, ABoDro beboar/bebohar Abreast: zanashunar biTre, zana, Abridge: suto Kora, batti Kora Abroad: biDesh, biDesh BiBui, ...
by Theresa Bane
Variations: Abrakadabra, Abrasadabra The word abracadabra was first recorded by the Roman physician Quintus Serenus Sammonicus in the second century A.D. in a Latin medical poem. Prior to this there is no written evidence that the word ...
by Elizabeth Jewell
candid, frank, straight, direct, honorable, abracadabra /abrakadabra/ int. word used in performing a magic trick. a-brade /abrayd/ v.tr. scrape or wear away (skin, rock, etc.) by rubbing. DO a'brad'er n. ab«ra«sion /abrayzjian/ n. 1 result of ...
by Elizabeth Jewell
ab'ra'ca'da'bra /abrakadabra/ int. word used in performing a magic trick. a'brade /ebrayd/ v. tr. scrape or wear away (skin, rock, etc.) ...
by James Richard Ainsworth Davis
Аbracadabra,s Abrakadabra (en ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Melville Baker & Patricia Coleman, from Helen Maclnnes' novel PHOTOG: Robert Planck SPCL-FX: Warren Newcombe MUSIC: Bronislau Kaper Standard melodrama: Newlyweds pressed into espionage Abrakadabra 1957, (Yugo), color D: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abrakadabra
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abrakadabra
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1B3R1A1K5A1D2A1B3R1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 20 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abrakadabra for some fun with words!