On this page:
Definition of the noun Abralia
What does Abralia mean as a name of something?
Abralia is a genus of Enoploteuthidae, described by Gray in 1849.
- synonyms: genus Abralia / Alralia / genus Alralia / Enigmoteuthis / genus Enigmoteuthis / Enoploion / genus Enoploion
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Cephalopoda
- order: Oegopsida
- family: Enoploteuthidae
- species Abralia andamanica
- species Abralia armata
- species Abralia astrolineata
- species Abralia astrosticta
- species Abralia dubia
- species Abralia fasciolata
- species Abralia grimpei
- species Abralia heminuchalis
- species Abralia marisarabica
- species Abralia multihamata
- species Abralia omiae
- species Abralia redfieldi
- species Abralia renschi
- species Abralia robsoni
- species Abralia siedleckyi
- species Abralia similis
- species Abralia spaercki
- species Abralia steindachneri
- species Abralia trigonura
- species Abralia veranyi
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Abralia is a subgenus of Abralia, described by Gray in 1849.
Phrases with Abralia
Phrases starting with the word Abralia:
- Abralia dubia
- Abralia Omiae
- Abralia armata
- Abralia jattai
- Abralia lucens
- Abralia affinis
- Abralia grimpei
- Abralia lineata
- Abralia renschi
- Abralia robsoni
- Abralia similis
- Abralia veranyi
- Abralia japonica
- Abralia megalops
- Abralia Pfefferi
- Abralia spaercki
- Abralia (Abralia)
Phrases ending with the word Abralia:
View more phrases with the word Abralia in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abralia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Amanda Reid
REMARKS Abralia is the most speciose ...
Biographical and Critical by Michael Bryan
Abralia •« with Sarah and Hagar in a romantic landscape. Vienna. Belvedere. Jacob's journey to Mesopotamia. We have by this artist sixty-two etchings, executed in a firm and free style, ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Abralia. Teleoteuthis. Lepidoteuthis. Fam. 9. Gonatidae. Body elongated; fins terminal; radula with only two lateral teeth. Gonalus. Fam. 10. Cheiroteuthidae. Tentacular arms long, not retractile; resisting apparatus well developed. Cheiroleuthis ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abralia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3R1A1L1I1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ABRALIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abralia!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abralia to find many related words and phrases!