Abram L. Sachar
is an acrostic for als.
On this page:
Who is Abram L. Sachar?
Abram L. Sachar: Abram Leon Sachar was an American historian and founding president of Brandeis University.
- also known as Abram Sachar
- born on (116 years ago) in New York City
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Historian
- parent of Howard Sachar
- died on (22 years ago) in Newton
- written works: "A History of the Jews", "At the threshold of the third century", "A host at last", "The redemption of the unwanted", "The Jew in the contemporary world", "The course of our times", "Sufferance is the badge"
- award: - Anisfield-Wolf Book Award - "A History of the Jews"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Abram L. Sachar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Norman Polmar, Thomas B. Allen
Abram L. Sachar. The Redemption of the Unwanted (1983). Jean-François Steiner. Treblinka (1967). David S. Wyman.
Encyclopedia of Judaism (2005)
by Sara E. Karesh, Mitchell M. Hurvitz
The university was led for its first 20 years by its founding president, Abram L. Sachar. During this time it quickly became an important K 68 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abram L. Sachar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ABRAM L. SACHAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Abram L. Sachar!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abram L. Sachar for some fun with words!