Abram S. Ginnes
is an acrostic for asg.
On this page:
Who is Abram S. Ginnes?
Abram S. Ginnes was a screenwriter.
- also known as Abram Ginnes, Abram Samuel Ginsberg
- born on (100 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter
- died on (9 years ago) in Los Angeles
- film written: Gaily, Gaily
- nomination: - nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Best Adapted Comedy - "Gaily, Gaily"
Printed books with definitions for Abram S. Ginnes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Supreme Court of the State of New York: Appelate Division- First Department: Wood & Selick, Inc John S. Calvert, Thomas J. Garcia and Wood & Selick Sweetened Coconut Company, Inc,
That petitioner Abram S. Ginnes is a resident of the County of Kings, City and State of New York. 5. Upon information and belief, that at all the times hereinafter ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abram S. Ginnes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abram S. Ginnes for some fun with words!