On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun abramis brama
What does abramis brama mean as a name of something?
- European freshwater fish having a flattened body and silvery scales; of little value as food
Abramis brama is a stoner rock band from Stockholm, Sweden.
- Peo Andersson (Guitar) since
- Ulf Torkelsson (Vocals) since
- Fredrik "Trisse" Liefendahl (Drums) since
- Mats Rydström (Bass guitar) since
- Dennis Berg (Bass guitar) between and (15 years)
- Robert "Rabbi Rob" Johansson (Guitar) between and (6 years)
- Fredrik Jansson (Drums) between and (8 years)
- Christian "Chrille" Andersen (Vocals) between and (2 years)
- genre: Stoner rock
- albums: "Dansa tokjävelns vals", "Nothing Changes", "När tystnaden lagt sig...", "Rubicon", "Säljer Din Själ", "Live!", "Smakar söndag", "Enkel biljett"
- official website: www.abramisbrama.com
Phrases with Abramis Brama
Phrases starting with Abramis Brama:
Other phrases containing Abramis Brama:
- Subspecies Abramis Brama Bergi
- Subspecies Abramis Brama Danubii
- Subspecies Abramis Brama Orientalis
- Subspecies Abramis Brama Sinegorensis
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abramis Brama
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Henry Charles Howard Suffolk and Berkshire (Earl of), Hedley Peek, Frederick George Aflalo
The Bream (Abramis brama) is a flat- sided, deep-bellied, hog-backed fish, which [Photo. by W. B. and S. C. Johnson. Bream. abounds in many Midland and East Anglian waters, and is also found in the Thames. Generally speaking, it is a ...
by A&C Black
a similar yellowish freshwater fish of the carp family, Abramis brama breastnoun meat from the chest part of a bird or animal breast cancernoun a malignant tumour in a breast breast feedingnoun the practice of feeding ...
by Shirley Palmer
Abramis brama, Breme. Bleyerz, oder Bleierz, n, lead-ore, s. Plomb. Bleyweiss, s. Bleiweiss. Bleywurz, f., s. Graphit Blicke, f., Cyprinus alburnus, s.
by J. W. Arrowsmith
bream (Abramis brama), bleak (Albernns lncidns), loach (Neinachilas barbatnlas) , ...
An Encyclopedia of the World's Geographic Features by Joyce A. Quinn, Susan L. Woodward
bream (Abramis brama ), carp (Cyprinus carpio), ide (Leuciscus idus), roach (Rutilus rutilus), stickleback (Pungitius platygaster), and pike-perch (Sander lucioperca), were migratory, ...
Dictionary of Food (2009)
International Food and Cooking Terms from A to Z by Charles Sinclair
A yellowish similarly shaped freshwater fish, Abramis brama, of the carp family oflittle importance breast of lamb A cheap cut of lamb consisting of.
by D A Bender
bream White fish, Abramis brama (N American bluegill ...
the turbid stateand higher abundanceof zooplanktivorous fish after 5–10 yearshave been reportedin many casestudies; however, also long termor permanently lower abundance ofbenthivores, suchas bream (Abramis brama), hasoccurred, ...
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
bream European food and game fish (Abramis brama) of the CARP family ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1896)
a dictionary of arts, sciences, and general literature by William Harrison De Puy, T. S. Baynes
BREAM, a popular name applied to three very different kinds of fish, but especially to the freshwater bream (Abramis brama), a common little European fish, nearly allied to the bleak. It has an elongated, laterally compressed body, a short blunt ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abramis Brama
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abramis Brama
If you need images about Abramis Brama for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abramis Brama to find many related words and phrases!