On this page:
Definition of the noun abrocome
What does abrocome mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- ratlike rodent with soft fur and large ears of the Andes
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonyms of abrocome: chinchilla rat / rat chinchilla
- more generic words: gnawer / rodent = relatively small placental mammals having a single pair of constantly growing incisor teeth specialized for gnawing
- member of: Abrocoma / genus Abrocoma = abrocomes
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abrocome
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Louisa Pansegrouw
Andean animal llama Andean bird condor Andean cold region puna Andean grass ichu Andean mountain Sorata Andean republic Peru Andean rodent abrocome Andean ruminant alpaca, llama, ...
To which are Prefixed, Principles of English Pronunciation ... by John Walker
Priantes, Dataines, Abrocome*. ANES— Accent the Penultimate.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abrocome
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1B3R1O1C3O1M3E1
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abrocome to find many related words and phrases!