On this page:
Definition of the noun Abroscopus
What does Abroscopus mean as a name of something?
Abroscopus is a genus of Cettiidae, described by Baker in 1930.
- synonym: genus Abroscopus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Passeriformes
- family: Cettiidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Abroscopus is a genus of Acrocephalinae.
Phrases with Abroscopus
Phrases starting with the word Abroscopus:
- Abroscopus albogularis
- Abroscopus schisticeps
- Abroscopus superciliaris
- Abroscopus Albogularis Albogularis
- Abroscopus Superciliaris Drasticus
- Abroscopus Superciliaris Superciliaris
Phrase ending with the word Abroscopus:
Other phrases containing the word Abroscopus:
- species Abroscopus albogularis
- species Abroscopus schisticeps
- Species Abroscopus Superciliaris
- Subspecies Abroscopus Superciliaris Superciliaris
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abroscopus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James A. Jobling
Abroscopus Gr. abros delicate; skopos seeker. absita L. absitus distant (absistere to go away). Abuceros (syn. Rhyticeros) Gr. a- not; boukero#s horned like an ox. abunda / abundus L. abundus copious, abundant (abundere to overflow). aburri ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abroscopus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Abroscopus
Black-faced Warbler (Abroscopus schisticeps)
Limethang Road to Tashigang
Photo credit: sussexbirder
Scrabble value of A1B3R1O1S1C3O1P3U1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abroscopus to find many related words and phrases!