Abruzzi e Molise
On this page:
Definition of the noun abruzzi e molise
What does abruzzi e molise mean as a name of something?
- a mountainous region of central Italy on the Adriatic
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- synonym of Abruzzi e Molise: Abruzzi
- instance of: Italian region = Italy is divided into 20 regions for administrative purposes
- part of: Italia / Italian Republic / Italy = a republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula
- part: Aquila degli Abruzzi / L'Aquila / Aquila = the provincial capital of the Abruzzi region in central Italy
Abruzzi e Molise was formerly one of the regions of Italy encompassing a total of 16,600 km² and including Abruzzo, Molise and Circondario di Cittaducale.
- also known as 阿布魯齊莫利塞區
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abruzzi e Molise
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The popular encyclopedia; or, 'Conversations Lexicon': [ed. by A. Whitelaw from the Encyclopedia Americana]. (1883)
by Popular encyclopedia
Abruzzi e Molise Benevento Napoli (Naples) Salerno (Priucipato Citeriore) AvellinofPrincipatoUIteriorej Caeerta (Terra di Luvoro) Campania Foggia ( Capitanata) .. Bari Lecoe (Terra d'Otranto) Apulia Potenza Basilicata Coaenza ( Calabria ...
Abruzzi e Molise, Italy, near Adriatic coast ; seat of archbishop ; grain, fruit, oil, wine ; silk, linen, and hemp factories. Pop. 2o,ooo. Lan'cing, seaside resort, Sussex, England, 2 j m. w. of Shoreham ; chemical works.
The Century Dictionary (1914)
An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the English Language by William Dwight Whitney
H Abruzzi e Molise (comparti mento), Italy, 1,487,865.. 94P Abruzzo ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abruzzi e Molise
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abruzzi e Molise
If you need images about Abruzzi e Molise for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Abruzzi e Molise to find many related words and phrases!