On this page:
- "Abschied" a.k.a. "Farewell" is a 1982 drama film written by German Klimov, Valentin Rasputin, Larisa Shepitko and Rudolf Tyurin and directed by Elem Klimov.
- read more about Farewell
- "Abschied" is a 1930 German romantic comedy film directed by Robert Siodmak and written by Emeric Pressburger. The film starred Brigitte Horney and Aribert Mog.
- "Abschied" a.k.a. "The Farewell" is a 2000 German drama film directed by Jan Schütte. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2000 Cannes Film Festival.
- read more about The Farewell
- "Abschied" a.k.a. "A Farewell to the Land": Farewell to the Land is a 1982 Japanese drama film directed by Mitsuo Yanagimachi. It was entered into the 32nd Berlin International Film Festival.
- read more about A Farewell to the Land (film)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Abschied
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Heidegger, World, and Death (2012)
by R. Raj Singh
Within the age of technology, the assault on man's nature in this relation to Being itself, Abschied is a frequently appearing term in Rilke's work. This “parting” has assumed the form of a danger. A seemingly optimistic phrase from Hölderlin ...
Encyclopedia of Life Writing (2013)
Autobiographical and Biographical Forms by Margaretta Jolly
Accordingly, Abschied is an excavation of Weiss's youth and adolescence ...
by Lynne Warren
1989–1990, Photo series Abschied und Anfang—Ostdeutsche Portra ̈ts commissioned ...
by Christian Ludwig
abschied. Abscheiden (1. einding von dem andern) to separate, sever, disjoyn, part ordivide things, toput' emasunder, to ate the one from another. 2. Von iemand, oder von einem ort, oder aus einer ...
The Heidegger Dictionary (2013)
by Daniel O. Dahlstrom
Abgrund Abschied Abwesen Alltäglichkeit Als-Struktur Andenken Anfang Angst Anklang Anwesen Ausdruck Auslegung Aussage Bauen Bedeutsamkeit Bedeutung Befindlichkeit Befreiung Benommen Bergung Besinnung Besorgen Bestand ...
by Frank Schalow, Alfred Denker
Abschied. Die Denkbewegungen Martin Heideggers. Würzburg: Königshausen & Neumann, 1990.
by Michael David Sollars, Arbolina Llamas Jennings
Leavetaking Also known as: Abschied von den Eltern 1961 ...
by Ian Aitken
and Kein Abschied—Nur Fort/No Goodbye—Only Begone (1991, director: Joachim Tschirner, Lew Hohmann) described the mood of the GDR citizens as agony and optimism and described ...
Encyclopedia of Cremation (2016)
by Lewis H. Mates
'Der Abschied von Oskar ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abschied
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Abschied
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: cspannagel
Photo credit: travelix
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Photo credit: Karsten Spin
Photo credit: joachimschlosser
Photo credit: Sindre-Wimberger
Photo credit: l-i-n-k
Photo credit: yvonnehoffmann1
- Abschied von Florian Metz
Photo credit: Nummer 17
- Abschied von Jocelyn Blanchard
Photo credit: Nummer 17
Photo credit: depone
- Lauda Air Abschied / farewell
Photo credit: Austrian Airlines
Scrabble value of A1B3S1C3H4I1E1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abschied for some fun with words!