On this page:
"Absolute Evil" – Final Exit is a drama film written and directed by Ulli Lommel. The film stars Carolyn Neff, Rusty Joiner and David Carradine. The film premiered at the Berlin International Film Festival on February 8, 2009.
- also known as Absolute Evil - Final Exit
- countries: Germany, United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Ulli Lommel & Nola Roeper
- executive producer: Georges Chamchoum
- production design by Ulli Lommel
- written by Ulli Lommel
- David Carradine as Raf McCane
- Carolyn Neff as Savannah Miller
- Rusty Joiner as Cooper Lee Baines
- Ulli Lommel as Rick
- Chris Krisea as Beauregard
- Elissa Dowling as Lillie McCane
- Mark Irvingsen as Ringo
- Jamie Bernadette as Maggie
- Jaquelyn Aurora as Model #1
- Christian Behm as Grave Tender
- Ulf Bjorlin as Witness
- Jason Burks as Deputy Sheriff
- Matthew Cardarople as Photographer
- Cassandra Church as Magazine Editor
- Eric Davenport as Aaron Miller
- casting by Steve Nave & Catherine Wilshire
- cinematography by Jonathan Risinger
- edited by Christian Behm, Frank Schönfelder, Brian Lopiano
- music by Robert J. Walsh
- costume design by Helga Marr
- genres: Thriller, Indie film, Mystery, Crime Thriller, Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.hollywood-action-house.com/absolute-evil
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Absolute Evil
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Arthur A. Cohen Reader (1998)
Selected Fiction and Writings on Judaism, Theology, Literature, and Culture by Arthur Allen Cohen
Absolute evil is a paradigm. There is little to which we can point in the history of men and nations which is absolutely evil, although the criterion of that abstraction ...
by Dr Brian Carr, Indira Mahalingam
Absolute evil is, however, unthinkable by definition, ...
by Mark W. Harris
For Parker freedom was an absolute good and slavery an absolute evil, and this evil must be assaulted with the most vehement force.
by Dr Robert Rozett, Dr Shmuel Spector
By using Ausch— witz as a metaphor for “absolute evil,” by making the camps a scenario for exploring human relations in the most extreme of situations, the specific fate of the Jews becomes irrelevant. The presence of the Holocaust in ...
Dante Encyclopedia (2010)
by Richard Lansing
21–22, where the poetnarratoris bent on highlighting thevulgarity of thesin forwhich hehadbeen condemnedtodeath while providing dramatic relief amid the growing intensity of absolute evil; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Absolute Evil
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Absolute Evil
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Absolute Evil"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Absolute Evil to see it in context!