On this page:
"Absolute Quiet" is a 1936 drama film based on story by George F. Worts, written by Harry Clork and directed by George B. Seitz.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: John W. Considine Jr.
- art direction by Cedric Gibbons
- written by Harry Clork
- based on a story by George F. Worts
- Lionel Atwill as Gerald 'G.A. Axton
- Irene Hervey as Mrs. Laura Tait
- Raymond Walburn as Gov. Sam K. Pruden
- Stuart Erwin as Oscar 'Chubby' Rudd
- Ann Loring as Zelda 'Zel' Tadema
- Louis Hayward as Gregory Bengard
- Wallace Ford as Jack
- Bernadene Hayes as Judy
- Robert Gleckler as Jasper Cowdray
- Harvey Stephens as Barney Tait
- J. Carrol Naish as Pedro
- Matt Moore as Tom
- Robert Livingston as Co-Pilot
- James Bush as Airport Radio Operator
- Alexander Cross as Rudd's Editor
- music by Franz Waxman
- genre: Drama
- released on (78 years ago)
- read more about Absolute Quiet (film)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Absolute Quiet
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Edward Boden
Absolute quiet in a dark place is advisable pending professional advice ...
by Oliver Leaman
The 'absolute quiet' thathadreigned overthelocal industry for over a decade was brokenby Esmail Kushan, who, workingin Turkey, hadhelped dub several foreign films (Russianand French) intoPersian. Thesuccessful distribution ofthese films ...
Historic books etc on garden design and landscape architecture by Tom Turner
The hatchment motto "In Coelo Quies" would serve both Hindu and Stoic; and absolute quiet is not easily distinguishable from annihilation. Zoroasterism, which , geographically, occupies a position intermediate between Hellenism and ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
Absolute Quiet 1936 (m); The ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Absolute Quiet
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Absolute Quiet
Laptop computers and cell phone prohibited beyond this point.
Photo credit: quinn.anya
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Absolute Quiet for some fun with words!