On this page:
Who is Abu Izzadeen?
Abu Izzadeen, born Trevor Brooks, 18 April 1975, is a British spokesman for Al Ghurabaa, a Muslim organisation banned under the Terrorism Act 2006 for the glorification of terrorism, that operated in the United Kingdom. He was convicted on charges of terrorist fund-raising and inciting terrorism overseas on 17 April 2008, and sentenced to four and a half years in jail. He was released in May 2009, after serving 3 and half years, including time on remand.
- also known as Trevor Brooks, Abu Izadeen, Omar
- born on (40 years ago) in London Borough of Hackney
- nationality: United Kingdom
- religion: Islam
- profession: Electrician, spokesperson
- Marriage with Mokhtaria Izzadeen since
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Abu Izzadeen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: